Great Riddles For Kids
1. What happens when you throw a yellow rock in a purple stream?
Answer: It makes a splash.
2. What is exactly in the middle of Paris?
ans: The letter 'R'.
3. Why do chickens lay eggs?
ans: Because if they drop them, they will break.
4. Why is six afraid of seven?
ans: Because seven eight nine (read, seven ate nine).
5. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?
ans: The letter 'n'.
6. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
7. What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're all through with it?
8. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
ans: a teapot
9. What question can you never honestly answer yes to?
ans: Are you asleep?
10. The more you take, the more you leave behind.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Do You Have A Great Riddle or Kids Joke?.